From: Dewayne Richardson <dewr...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 at 11:15 AM
To: "dev@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org"
<dev@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Github PR/Issues Format Templates

I was working through the go-swagger repo and found a bug.  I submitted a
new issue and found this interesting approach I think the TC github should
adopt, "Issue and PR Templates".  I think the main value here is
consistency in our PRs/Issues and user friendly prompts to say "these are
the data points we need to help you solve your issue".

Working example:
https://github.com/go-swagger/go-swagger/issues/new

Github Doc on how to implement templates:
https://github.com/blog/2111-issue-and-pull-request-templates

If we think it's a good idea, then I'll respond with some examples for
Issues and PR's that we can discuss.

-Dew