Hi,

1. when I rebuild the pyuno module, the pythonloader.uno.dll can't be registed, then I copy the pyuno\wntmsci10.pro\bin\pyuno.dll to solver\680\wntmsci10.pro\bin,

            the pythonloader.uno.dll can be registed.

            I don't know why?
even deleting solver\680\wntmsci10.pro\bin\pyuno.dll will work, so if you build from scratch, you shouldn't have a problem. Don't think, that you can work around this, the problem is, that the regcomp.exe is in solver\680\wntmsci10.pro\bin. regcomp.exe loads pythonloader.dll which is linked to pyuno.dll, by default, it will always load the (old) pyuno.dll that is beside the regcomp.exe and not the one that has just been build.

2.when I start the office and add the pyuno_hello_world.zip from the
pyuno-doc.zip by using Tools/Package Manager,

            there is an exception( ImportError ) : No module named os

            after I deleted the line "import os" in the file pythonloader.py
and unhelper.py in OpenOffice.org 2.1\program.

            There is nothing wrong when I rerun the step and the createtable
macro.

            I think I can delete the line "import os" in the file
pythonloader.py and unhelper.py before I rebuild the pyuno module.
hmm, you can delete the line but it points out, that there still is a problem (which will break other code). Please check the pythonloader.ini (windows) and pythonloaderrc(unix). Here the PYTHONPATH is defined, that is used. Also make sure, that the PYTHONPATH environment variable is not defined when you start openoffice.

Can you type an "import os" when you start the python.sh in the program directory ?

Bye,

Joerg