Hi Laurent, Peter

I have read the information of the " Tinderbox status " of the CWS on the EIS,
It shows that there is some errors about building of the CWS python25.
but I don't know How can I get the build log about the CWS python25?
Is it suitable to re-edit the details - marking the state to Ready for QA now?

> one annoying point is that we vant not put multiple python files in an
> extension. Putting all in one file is quite disturbing and may not work
> for more elaborated extensions than simple scripts

I didn't met the problem before,
Could you give me an example for me to understand it well?

> an other point is to have tools to connect some external IDE so that we
> have one for python that can be used. May be things can be discussed
> regarding this. Do you think we could propose a Google summer of code on
> this (eg. "External IDE connector for UNO Scripting")

Good idea.
I think it is necessary to connect some external IDE for python, such as
javascript.
There should be some different python IDE on different platform.
It is a challenge for me to connect some external IDE for python on different
platform.
I know little about python IDE on other platform except Windows and Linux.
Mybe you can give me more suggestions.

Regard,
Liyuan