maybe someone at the mac list can answer this
relating to CWS python25

On 01/03/2007, at 7:18 PM, Liyuan((Internet)) wrote:

Hi Jim,

526           The variable SYSTEM_PYTHON     is set to: YES
527           The variable PYTHON_CFLAGS     is set to: -I/System/
Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.3/include/python2.3
528           The variable PYTHON_LIBS       is set to: -framework
Python

4613          Using system python - nothing more to do here
4614          Using system python - nothing more to do here

It seems that MacOsX uses the system python during building source,
then I think python 2.5 has not to deal with mac os
but, this may lead to some portability problems.
On Windows and Linux, The variable SYSTEM_PYTHON     is set to: NO.
Can it be set to NO on Mac OSX?

Regards,
Liyuan