Message de Finn Gruwier Larsen  date 2007-10-01 09:15 :
Thanks, Bernard, for correcting my syntax.

This was not syntax errors but misunderstanding of the API and of the Python bridge routines. For what you are doing you need a lot of knowledge in both.

Anyway - OOo crashes when I run this code:

( ...)
    spellcheckResult =  spellchecker.isValid("word", locale)

When I run the equivalent code in Basic I get an exception, not a crash.
The exception says the number of arguments is incorrect (Arguments len differ!).

Read again in the SDK the IDL description of .isValid() method : there is a third argument. In the general case it is an empty array. This should work better:

spellcheckResult =  spellchecker.isValid("word", locale, ())

______
Bernard