Hello,

I am porting a C++ COM application that is called from Excel via VBA to
application that is called from Calc via ooBasic.

I am new to the OpenOffice environment and have some basic questions to
learn the way ooBasic uses the OLE/COM Uno bridge.

Here is my C++ example:

MYSHAREDLIB_API double __stdcall fplus (double invalue)
{
        return invalue + 1.0;
}

And here the type library file .odl:

import "oaidl.idl";
import "ocidl.idl";
      [
         uuid(7D4B1C8E-69AF-4082-90CF-E07FD904A4DA),
         helpstring("MySharedLib"),
         lcid(0x0409),
         version(1.5)
      ]
      library MySharedLib
      {
      [
         helpstring("Functions exported by MySharedLib.dll"),
         version(1.5),
         dllname("MySharedLib.dll")
      ]
      module MSL
              {
                 [      helpstring("fplus"),    entry("fplus") ]   double
fplus(  [in]  double invalue  );
}
}

I can call this .dll in Calc using the VBA equivalent of  Declare Function

Declare Function fplus Lib ?MySharedLib.dll? (ByVal  invalue as Double) as
Double

With a call example like this in the ooBasic code

Outval = fplus( inval)

How can I import the information about fplus using the type library .tlb ?
In Excel I can use the Tools -> References? Menu to add the typelibrary
information to my Excel vba code as a reference.

Regards

JJ