On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:00:37 -0500, Lukasz Szybalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2. Is there a way to open openoffice in some kind of quite mode?
openoffice -accept="socket,host=localhost,port=2002;urp;"  This opens
up the actual program. I think if I was able to run it in a background
that would speed things up.

There is a python script that automate the startup using popen. Is kind of like a subshell.

3. How can I "find" things inside of textbox. I had to remove all
textbox fields because "find" couldn't look into them.

As far as I could look on inserting text in a textfield you first need to position yourself within to be able to do a search. I guess I will need to do more testing in this regard.

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES