Hi Andrew,

sorry for the late answer, I didn't have any time for mailing lists in
the last two weeks.

I'm also sorry that I have bad news: I was too optimistic, my assumption
was that we have a virtual device as a UNO service - but it seems we
haven't. So this needs some more investigation.

Regards,
Mathias

Andrew Richards wrote:

> Thanks Mathias,
>
> I will take a look at this interface as you suggest and post a message on
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] also.
>
> Im not quite sure what you mean by "output device"? like a print driver? I
> was hoping to avoid using a print driver as i had heard it was rather slow?
>
> Or am i misunderstanding?
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Andy.

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".