[X] +1 OK to move uimaj from SVN to (writable) GIT for source control

Am 19.08.2019 um 20:13 schrieb Marshall Schor:
Please respond with a +1 or other for the decision to move uimaj to a writable
GIT repo, and
switch to using GIT for the source code control system for uimaj.

[X] +1 OK to move uimaj from SVN to (writable) GIT for source control

[ ]  0  don't care

[ ]  -1 not OK to move uimaj from SVN to (writable) GIT for source control
because...

-Marshall