Wow.  That's so nice.  Much easier to find stuff.   I offer a +1 no matter
what.

Two pieces of feedback.

* The font look a little strange to me.  Are you wedded to it?  It's a
little vertically stretched.  Maybe use the same font as the main Apache
site?

* Should we explain what Velocity is on the main page?  Right now the main
page is process oriented. Project of the foundation, open source, etc.  It
doesn't explain what we are about.   Suggestion -- move the section "What
is Velocity" from the Engine section to the top of the home page. Then in
the Engine section we could have a 2 sentence intro paragraph explaining
how to get started.  (link to the docs).  What do you think?

WILL