* Should we explain what Velocity is on the main page? Right now the main page is process oriented. Project of the foundation, open source, etc. It doesn't explain what we are about. Suggestion -- move the section "What is Velocity" from the Engine section to the top of the home page. Then in
the Engine section we could have a 2 sentence intro paragraph explaining
how to get started.  (link to the docs).  What do you think?

I agree. I copied the section, but let it as is for now in the engine section.

I also changed the engine section, based on your proposal.

  --
  Claude