Hello everyone,

This week Preston and Steven helped me with the vxquery code and specifically where my parser and two more functionalities will fit in the code.

Along with the hdfs parallel parser that I have been working on these past weeks,two more methods will be implemented.They will both read whole files from hdfs and not just blocks.The one will read all the files located in a directory in hdfs and the other will read a single document.

The reading of files from a directory is completed and for the next week I will focus on testing it and implementing/testing the second method, reading of a single document.

Best regards,
Efi