Yes - you're right.  Overall, I think it will be much less intrusive to just
add or fix the SCM tag in each project.  Once I hear back whether anyone is
in agreement with this or not, I can proceed (or not).

At some point in the future we should probably discuss some way of creating
at least a group of the core projects in wicket-stuff that all build and
release together, on the same schedule as Wicket.  But I don't want to muddy
this build server discussion with that, and I don't have the mental or time
bandwidth to work through that right now.

So, what does everyone think?  Can I update pom files to have correct SCM
info and add them to Continuum on my server?

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com