Hi,

Requiring Servlet 3.x as minimum version has never been in the scope
of Wicket 6. It is neither in the roadmap page nor there was any mail
discussion about this.
I think this is some confusion in/between you and Emond. He also
mentioned this few months ago in IRC.

I see no reason to require Servlet 3.0 at this moment. Atmosphere
doesn't need it.

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 10:35 PM, Martijn Dashorst
<martijn.dasho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> As I was preparing to build a final, I noticed that we don't yet have
> moved to servlet 3 in master. I thought that for the web socket stuff
> we needed to at least move to 3.0. I do see a commit in the history
> that adds servlet 3 done by Emond. I also see a commit reverting Jetty
> from jetty 8 to jetty 7 as jetty 8 requires servlet 3, also done by
> Emond.
>
> I wonder what the status is of our servlet 3 handling, is it still on
> the map for 6? We can't upgrade to 3 in 6.x after 6.0, so I'd rather
> move now than later.
>
> Martijn
>
> --

Martin Grigorov