As Martijn explained all that is needed is:
- s/implements/extends/
- remove the leading 'I' from IChoiceRenderer

If the interface is preserved then all custom impls will have to add
implementation of the new method introduced with WICKET-663. This IMO will
lead to more work for the application developers.

As I said: I am not against restoring the interface, just don't see its
value.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting