Hi Shiro, Dimuthu,

I was going through the AF Introduction slides [1] and have a question
related the Governance user story.
Slide 17 of the presentation says that life cycle stages are configurable
through GReg. Is this still valid? Slide 2 does say we may drop features
along the way.

In case this is still valid, how does "Retiring" a version work?
With just the standard stages (Dev < Test < Staging < Prod), once a version
is obsolete, I think the correct step is to undeploy it. Then the version
is in production state but, inaccessible. Which is fine.
If we wanted a "Retired" state, it should be applicable to a version in
Production. However, based on the wireframes, this means "promoting" to the
"retired" stage. Which feels wrong, semantically.
So, I think the right approach would be to define Retired state as Retired
< Development < Testing ....
If a production version is being retired, the user will demote the version
all the way down to Retired.
Does this sound right, to you as well?

[1] http://www.slideshare.net/wso2.org/introducing-the-wso2-app-factory