At the moment carbon.xml contains proxy host, proxy context path of the
worker cluster. But proxy port of the worker cluster is missing. Therefore
we need to add this to carbon.xml.

Suggestion is to put following properties under the "Ports" element.

<WorkerHttpProxyPort>80</WorkerHttpProxyPort>
<WorkerHttpsProxyPort>443</WorkerHttpsProxyPort>

WDYT?

Thanks,
Sameera.