Hi,

I have completed almost all of the coding part now, and working with fixing
a few left errors and tidying the code.

I plan to submit the plugin project, feature project and the documentation
as the deliverable.
For the final submission, I need to upload a URL that contains our project.
For that Google has provided certain examples such as the link of Git Hub
commits, a web page or a blog post, public folder in Google Drive etc. [1]

What would be the best way of submission, for our project?

[1]. https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/help/work-product

Thanks and regards

Nathiesha