Hi all,

Thank you for the suggestions. I changed the template of the blog, so now
the contents are more visible to the user.

Regarding the email address, In the preference page [1], a user can set 2
email addresses. The first is under contact information. That should be the
user's email address. That is used in case the development team wants to
contact the user regarding the issue posted. Entering that is optional.

Secondly there is another email address to be entered under email
information. That should be the recipient email. If the user wants to email
the error report, he can enter the recipient email address here.

Then we have created a separate Micro Service to handle the email
publishing and Jira publishing tasks, which is hosted in App cloud. The
email address which is used to send the email to the recipient and it's
credentials are stored in the cloud, as environment variables. It is not
visible to the Developer Studio user and that can be configured externally
by the Development team as they wish.

One reason we added the email feature to the project is to give user an
opportunity to email the error report to his preferred email address.But
that is quite unlikely to be used. Another reason is to create a way to use
the error reports to any other purpose later, other than just getting them
published in Jira. If we consider it that way, the recipient email should
also be given by the development team, to get the error report emailed to
any of their preferred addresses. If so I can change the recipient email to
be an un-editable field.

Regarding the url, I will try with a different organization name and the
custom url feature.

Thanks and regards

Nathiesha