Hi,

This is the link to the blog post regarding my project [1].
There I have added a brief introduction about the project, and how the
plugin works. I also added the links to the GitHub repositories. Since it
was advised to add the URLs of the commits, in the email I got from Google
regarding the final evaluations, I added the links of my commits as well.
Please have a look and let me know if the post is good enough for
submission.

I also created a blog post [2] on the use of the plugin, and added that
link as well in the above mentioned post[1]. Please let me know whether it
is good enough or any changes need to be done for that.

[1].
http://nathiesha.blogspot.com/2016/08/contact-development-team-feature-in.html
[2].
http://nathiesha.blogspot.com/2016/08/how-to-make-best-use-of-error-reporting.html