From:  "wenxzhen";<wenxing.zh...@qq.com>;
Date:  Wed, Sep 21, 2016 08:36 PM
To:  "dev"<dev@wso2.org>;

Subject:  [Dev] About the Carbon Core documentation and the usage
ofMultitenantRESTServlet

Dear all,

When looking at the Carbon 449 Java docs [1], I found there are only 3 items.
Are the 3 items complete? Why I ask this question is I didn't find the API docs
for the package org.wso2.carbon.tenant.mgt?
Carbon core
Carbon registry
Carbon user management
Another question is that from Carbon 449 core document [2], I found there is a
class org.wso2.carbon.core.multitenancy.MultitenantRESTServlet, how to use this
class? any description for reference?

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/Carbon449/Java+Documentation
[2] http://product-dist.wso2.com/javadocs/carbon/4.4.9/core-docs/

Best Regards,