Thanks to Thusitha for the comprehensive answer.

So the MultitenantMessageReceiver is default on the the list? And from the
Application point of view, to make the application to be a tenant-based
application, what we need to do on the application side?

From:  "Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne";<thusit...@wso2.com>;
Send time: Friday, Sep 23, 2016 6:17 PM
To: "wenxzhen"<wenxing.zh...@qq.com>;
Cc: "dev"<dev@wso2.org>;
Subject:  Re: [Dev] About the Carbon Core documentation and the usage
ofMultitenantRESTServlet

Hi Wenxing,

Another question is that from Carbon 449 core document [2], I found there is a
class org.wso2.carbon.core.multitenancy.MultitenantRESTServlet, how to use this
class? any description for reference?In the current implementation, we are
registering an axis2 message receiver[1]  from the tenant dispatch service
component[2]. That will handle the rest calls for tenants[3].

[1] -
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-kernel/blob/4.4.x/core/org.wso2.carbon.core/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/core/multitenancy/MultitenantMessageReceiver.java

[2] -
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-multitenancy/blob/master/components/tenant-mgt/org.wso2.carbon.tenant.dispatcher/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/tenant/dispatcher/internal/TenantDispatcherServiceComponent.java#L72
[3] -
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-kernel/blob/4.4.x/core/org.wso2.carbon.core/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/core/multitenancy/MultitenantMessageReceiver.java#L397

Thanks

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 2:31 PM, Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne