Hi Wenxing,

When looking at the Carbon 449 Java docs [1], I found there are only 3
> items. Are the 3 items complete? Why I ask this question is I didn't find
> the API docs for the package*org.wso2.carbon.tenant.mgt*?

Please note that *org.wso2.carbon.tenat.mgt* package is available in the
carbon-multitenancy repository[1], not in the kernel.

you can refer to [2] for more details about the common database structure
among the wso2 products.

[1] - https://github.com/wso2/carbon-multitenancy/tree/
master/components/tenant-mgt/org.wso2.carbon.tenant.mgt/src/main
[2] - http://tharindue.blogspot.com/2015/04/wso2-identity-
server-data-dictionary.html

Thanks
Thusitha

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 7:43 AM, wenxzhen <wenxing.zh...@qq.com> wrote:

> Append another questions below as I still didn't find any descriptions on
> the APIs:
>
>    1. from the AS 5.3.0 application model, I found a table named
>    UM_TEMP_INVITE, where can I find the corresponding R/W API
>    2. for the UM_TENANT table, is the UM_ID/tenantID automatically
>    incremented?
>
> Please kindly help
> Thanks, Wenxing

> *From: * "wenxzhen";<wenxing.zh...@qq.com>;
> *Date: * Wed, Sep 21, 2016 08:36 PM
> *To: * "dev"<dev@wso2.org>;
> *Subject: * [Dev] About the Carbon Core documentation and the usage
> ofMultitenantRESTServlet
>
> Dear all,
>
> When looking at the Carbon 449 Java docs [1], I found there are only 3
> items. Are the 3 items complete? Why I ask this question is I didn't find
> the API docs for the package *org.wso2.carbon.tenant.mgt*?
> Carbon core
> <http://product-dist.wso2.com/javadocs/carbon/4.4.9/core-docs/>
> Carbon registry
> <http://product-dist.wso2.com/javadocs/carbon/4.4.9/registry-docs/>
> Carbon user management
> <http://product-dist.wso2.com/javadocs/carbon/4.4.9/user-core-docs/>
> Another question is that from Carbon 449 core document [2], I found there
> is a class org.wso2.carbon.core.multitenancy.MultitenantRESTServlet, how
> to use this class? any description for reference?
>
> [1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/Carbon449/Java+Documentation
> [2] http://product-dist.wso2.com/javadocs/carbon/4.4.9/core-docs/
>
> Best Regards,
> Wenxing<

Thusitha Dayaratne
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |  wso2.com

Mobile  +94712756809
Blog      alokayasoya.blogspot.com
About    http://about.me/thusithathilina
<http://wso2.com/signature>