The problem is that we will have many "old" tenants and it's not convenient
when we are doing verification during the development.

What's the stopper to delete a Tenant? Can we do the delete with SQL statement

Thanks, Wenxing

From:  "Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne";<>;
Send time: Tuesday, Oct 18, 2016 9:59 AM
To: "wenxzhen"<>;
Cc: "dev"<>;
Subject:  Re: [Dev] [AS 5.3.0]How to delete a Tenant?

Hi Wenxing,

There is no out of the box way to delete a tenant. But you can deactivate the
unwanted tenants.

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 6:56 AM, wenxzhen <> wrote:
Dear all,

I searched the archive mail list, but can't find the answer. Please help to
advice whether it's possible to delete a Tenant? and How?

Thank you very much,
Regards, Wenxing

 Dev mailing list

Thusitha Dayaratne
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |

Mobile  +94712756809