Thanks, Wenxing

From:  "Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne";<thusit...@wso2.com>;
Send time: Tuesday, Oct 18, 2016 9:59 AM
To: "wenxzhen"<wenxing.zh...@qq.com>;
Cc: "dev"<dev@wso2.org>;
Subject:  Re: [Dev] [AS 5.3.0]How to delete a Tenant?

Hi Wenxing,

There is no out of the box way to delete a tenant. But you can deactivate the
unwanted tenants.

Thanks
Thusitha

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 6:56 AM, wenxzhen <wenxing.zh...@qq.com> wrote:
Dear all,

I searched the archive mail list, but can't find the answer. Please help to
advice whether it's possible to delete a Tenant? and How?

Thank you very much,
Regards, Wenxing

Thusitha Dayaratne
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - lean . enterprise . middleware |  wso2.com

Mobile  +94712756809

Blog      alokayasoya.blogspot.com
About    http://about.me/thusithathilina