Thing is when you delete a tenant, there are lot of things to delete.
Starting from DB entries for tenant and userstore, registry data,
artifacts, etc. Because if you are truly deleting a tenant then it should
be possible to create a tenant with same domain name and also not to
contain something that previous tenant created inside new tenant.

Thanks & Regards
Danushka Fernando
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 inc. http://wso2.com/