Before deleting a Tenant, the Tenant will be disabled or inactivated. If a
Tenant is already in INACTIVE, deleting a TENANT will be still in problem?

Thanks, Wenxing

From:  "Danushka Fernando";<danush...@wso2.com>;
Send time: Tuesday, Oct 18, 2016 11:35 AM
To: "wenxzhen"<wenxing.zh...@qq.com>;
Cc: "Thusitha Thilina Dayaratne"<thusit...@wso2.com>; "dev"<dev@wso2.org>;
Subject:  Re: [Dev] [AS 5.3.0]How to delete a Tenant?

Thing is when you delete a tenant, there are lot of things to delete. Starting
from DB entries for tenant and userstore, registry data, artifacts, etc.
Because if you are truly deleting a tenant then it should be possible to create
a tenant with same domain name and also not to contain something that previous
tenant created inside new tenant.

Thanks & RegardsDanushka Fernando
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 inc. http://wso2.com/