Hi Bhashinee,

In the current implementation, we are storing the Markov matrix using a
hashmap. Therefore if you shut down the server it won't be persisted. But
we have provided a facility to input an already built Markov matrix as a
CSV file. So in such case, you can use that option to input the matrix
again and start training. Please refer docs[1] for more details.

[1]https://docs.wso2.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=56993859

Best regards,
Ashen

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Bhashinee Nirmali <bhashin...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm trying the Markov Models Extension of WSO2 CEP. I need to know the
> location where the newly built matrices are stored in. And do I need to
> built the matrix again after shutting down the CEP or is the created matrix
> still there in the memory?
>
> Thanks
>
> Undergraduate
> Faculty of Information Technology