Ashen,

Can't we use CEP persistence option to persist the state of Markov
extension to file system and re-use? Do we have any non-serializable
objects?

/Tishan

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 12:28 PM, Ashen Weerathunga <as...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Bhashinee,
>
> In the current implementation, we are storing the Markov matrix using a
> hashmap. Therefore if you shut down the server it won't be persisted. But
> we have provided a facility to input an already built Markov matrix as a
> CSV file. So in such case, you can use that option to input the matrix
> again and start training. Please refer docs[1] for more details.
>
> [1]https://docs.wso2.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=56993859
>
> Best regards,
> Ashen
>

> On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Bhashinee Nirmali <bhashin...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm trying the Markov Models Extension of WSO2 CEP. I need to know the
>> location where the newly built matrices are stored in. And do I need to
>> built the matrix again after shutting down the CEP or is the created matrix
>> still there in the memory?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Undergraduate
>> Faculty of Information Technology
>> University of Moratuwa

> --
> *Ashen Weerathunga*
> Software Engineer
> WSO2 Inc.: http://wso2.com
> lean.enterprise.middleware
>
> Email: as...@wso2.com
> Mobile: tel:94716042995 <94716042995>
> LinkedIn: *http://lk.linkedin.com/in/ashenweerathunga
> <http://lk.linkedin.com/in/ashenweerathunga>*
> <http://wso2.com/signature>

Tishan Dahanayakage
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.
Mobile:+94 716481328

Disclaimer: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not
the intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print, copy,
re-transmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in
this communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be
timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions.