Hi Tishan,

We don't have any non-serializable objects and we are currently using CEP
persistence option to persist the state of Markov extension. But currently,
we cannot export the Markov matrix separately as a csv. Therefore the
Markov matrix generated by the extension cannot be used externally IMO.

Thanks,
Ashen