Hi,

Thanks for all of your ideas and suggestions. As I have mentioned,
currently for M1, we are planning to cover user self sign-up without any
email notification(user will be registered and automatically get logged
in).  But I think, including your ideas following things would be good
improvements to have in future releases.

*1)  Configurable option to enable/disable email confirmation*

   - Admin should be having flexibility to configure self sign-up with
   email verification and uncontrolled sign up for user store domains

*2)  Self sign-up configured in user store level*

   - Allow anyone to sign up(no restrictions) or restrict users to specific
   domains
   - Should be able to configure a particular user store where self sign up
   users should go, since there can be multiple user store domains and some
   are read only etc

*3) Administrators should receive en email when a new account is created*

Need to discuss further about these and make user stories if needed.

Thanks and Regards

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 5:08 PM, Indunil Upeksha Rathnayake <indu...@wso2.com