Hi Sashika.
I found several issues related with the sample billing in WSO2 AM 2.1.0,
checkout this issue [1]

Try with the tag am-2.1.0 suggested by Rukshan.

In my scenario it work for users previous created in the billing systema.
For the new users I need to re subscribe to the application inside the
store.

Regards,
                Jorge.

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-6015