Hi All,

Tested and verified with performance test and long running test. Test
result match with the expectations.

*Performance test*

Summary*:  *Performance has been improved comparing to the product version
5.8

Deployment

   - OS: Ubuntu
   - DB: Mysql
   - Heap: 4G/2G
   - CPU cores: 4
   - Concurrent users: 50, 100, 150, 300, 500

Scenarios:

   - Authenticate_Super_Tenant_User
   - OAuth_AuthCode_Redirect_WithConsent
   - OAuth_Client_Credentials_Grant
   - OAuth_Implicit_Redirect_WithConsent
   - OAuth_Password_Grant
   - OIDC_AuthCode_Redirect_WithConsent
   - OIDC_AuthCode_Request_Path_Authenticator_WithConsent
   - OIDC_Implicit_Redirect_WithConsent
   - OIDC_Password_Grant
   - SAML2_SSO_Redirect_Binding
   - Challenge questions by super tenant users
   - Refresh token refresh grant - Renewal false

*Long running test*

Summery*: *No issue reported.

Deployment :

   - IS node
   - Instance type: c5.xlarge
      - vCPU:4
      - RAM: 8GB
      - Heap: 2G allocated for IS

   - RDS as the MySQL DB
   - Mysql engine version : 5.7.22
      - vCPU: 4
      - Instance class : db.m4.xlarge
      - RAM: 16 GB
      - Storage: 100 GiB
   - Executing test scenarios:
   - Authenticate_Super_Tenant_User
      - OAuth_AuthCode_Redirect_WithConsent
      - OAuth_Password_Grant
      - OIDC_AuthCode_Redirect_WithConsent
      - OIDC_Implicit_Redirect_WithConsent
      - OIDC_Password_Grant
      - OIDC_AuthCode_Request_Path_Authenticator_WithConsent
      - SAML2_SSO_Redirect_Binding
   - Concurrency : 20
   - TPS: 240 per minute

No blocking issue reported. +1 for proceed. :)

*Thanks & Best Regards!*

*Achini Jayasena*
*Software Engineer - QA | WSO2*

Email: achi...@wso2.com