:All

I have tested the following scenarios and no blocking issues found:

   - Outbound provisioning with SCIM and Salesforce

   - Federated authentication using Facebook

[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Thanks
Isuranga

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 6:16 PM Piraveena Paralogarajah <pirave...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I have tested the following scenarios:
>

>    - Scope Management REST API
>    - XACML based scope validation for token issuing phase in the
>    following OAuth grant types
>

>    - Authorization code flow
>       - password grant
>       - client_credentials
>       - Implicit flow
>    - XACML based authorization
>
> No blocker issues found
> [+] Stable - go ahead and release
>
> Thanks,
> Piraveena
>
> *Piraveena Paralogarajah*
> Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
> *(m)* +94776099594 | *(e)* pirave...@wso2.com
>

> On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 3:45 PM Ashen Weerathunga <as...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have tested the following scenarios and no blocking issues found.
>>
>>    - SSO with SAML
>>    - Federated authentication with Google
>>    - Federated authentication with Facebook
>>    - SSO with multi-option and multi-step authentication
>>    - Role-based Adaptive authentication
>>
>> [+] Stable - go ahead and release
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ashen
>>

>> On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 2:34 PM Shanika Wickramasinghe <shani...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I have tested the following features and no issues found
>>>
>>> Ubuntu 16.04 | MSSQL | Embedded Ldap Primary User Store | Super Tenant
>>>

>>>    -
>>>
>>>    Manage roles with SCIM 2.0 Create Group, Delete Group, Filter
>>>    Groups, Search Groups, Update Group - PATCH, Update Group - PUT
>>>    -
>>>
>>>    Manage users with SCIM 2.0 Create User Delete User by ID Filter
>>>    Users Search Users Update User - PATCH Update User - PUT
>>>    -
>>>
>>>    Recover Username with dashboard
>>>    -
>>>
>>>    Recover Password with dashboard
>>>

>>> Ubuntu 16.04 |  MSSQL | SecondaryUser Store | Super Tenant
>>>

>>>    -
>>>
>>>    SP pagination with UI
>>>    -
>>>
>>>    SP pagination with Admin Services
>>>    -
>>>
>>>    Account Lock
>>>    -
>>>
>>>    Recaptcha with Single Sign On
>>>

>>> Ubuntu 16.04 | H2/MSSQL | Embedded Ldap Primary User Store | Super Tenant
>>>

>>>    -
>>>
>>>    Manage Workflows
>>>

>>> Ubuntu 16.04 | H2 | Embedded Ldap Primary User Store | Super Tenant
>>>

>>>    -
>>>
>>>    Manage Workflows with QSG sample
>>>    -
>>>
>>>    User self-registration via REST APIs
>>>    -
>>>
>>>    User self-registration via user portal
>>>    -
>>>
>>>    User manage his own user account, Update user profile
>>>    -
>>>
>>>    OAuth 1.0 SP Creation/ Update
>>>

>>> +1 Go ahead and release.
>>>

>>> Thanks,

> [...]

*Isuranga Perera* | Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
 +94 71 735 7034 | isura...@wso2.com <isu...@wso2.com>