Hi All,

I have tested the following scenarios and no blocking issues found.

   - SSO with SAML
   - Federated authentication with Google
   - Federated authentication with Facebook
   - SSO with multi-option and multi-step authentication
   - Role-based Adaptive authentication

[+] Stable - go ahead and release

Thanks,
Ashen

--
Ashen Weerathunga | Senior Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
(m) +94716042995 | (w) +94112145345 | Email: as...@wso2.com