Still getting these gump messages.... Is a committer able to apply the
patch to build.xml on the 1.x branch as I suggested?

I have tried to reproduce the error on an svn checkout of branch/1.x and
a standard ant invocation of "ant bootstrap", but that works for me with
just one pass. I guess that the gump failure must be due to some
character set issue in the gump environment and/or the build of the
tools that gump is using.

Anyway, doing two bootstrap passes should fix it (or if it doesn't,
enable us to ask the person who put xmlbeans on gump for help in
reproducing the error).

Regards,
Peter.

On Wed, 2012-07-25 at 17:31 +0100, Peter Keller wrote:
> According to the information at the bottom of this page:
>
> <http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/xml-xmlbeans/index.html>
>
> gump is getting xmlbeans from
> <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlbeans/branches/1.x>. Looking at
> build.xml at that location, the fix hasn't been applied there.
>
> Hope that helps,
> Peter.
>
> P.S. If that doesn't fix it, I would suggest e-mailing Robert Donkin
> directly for help.
>
> On Wed, 2012-07-25 at 09:21 -0700, Cezar Andrei wrote:
> > It seems that Peter's fix is not picked up, anyone has any idea on how to
> > make this happen?
> >
> > Cezar
> >

> > On Jul 20, 2012, at 12:00 PM, Cezar Andrei wrote:
> >
> > > Thank you Peter, I added your suggestion fix. It's not the perfect
> > > solution but given the circumstances should be fine.
> > > I'm sorry I forgot to mention your name on the checkin description (rev
> > > 1363870) since it's your contribution.
> > >
> > > Cezar

Peter Keller                                     Tel.: +44 (0)1223 353033
Global Phasing Ltd.,                             Fax.: +44 (0)1223 366889
Sheraton House,
Castle Park,
Cambridge CB3 0AX
United Kingdom