Thanks, Ben and Pat. Is there anyone wiling to pick this up? I believe there
are some scripts involved to do the workflow integration with github. I'd look
at projects like Kafka and BookKeeper, which I know have done it, and replicate
it.

You don't have to be a committer to work on this, but you'd have to work with a
committer. It is a good opportunity to learn a bit more about the moving parts
of an Apache project if you consider becoming a ZK committer eventually.

-Flavio