Hey, I have started porting the kafka-merge.py to work on ZK repos. I would
need someone to review it and help me test it now.

The files were uploaded below, but I will create a github repo yet today.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/od8bet2574jttm3/AADv1DXTb8vfyVCmelFbYCEha?dl=0

I uploaded the kafka version script so that you can use diff or Meld to
spot my changes, but feel free to grasp the original file here:
https://github.com/apache/kafka/blob/trunk/kafka-merge-pr.py

PS: It's just me or REPO_HOME env variable is not used anywhere in the
merge script???

Cheers,
Eddie