Patch looking good for ZOOKEEPER-2642 (
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/122).

I just tested locally with both stress unit tests and zkCli.sh, everything
looks fine. If anyone has any cycles could you please review / test this
patch? I'd like to have more +1s before getting this in - and it would be
good if we can get this in sooner so we can cut out a release candidate
build for 3.5.3 (beta).

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 2:50 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com

--
Cheers