Historically we've only committed changes that have an associated JIRA. Now
with the move to gitbox we are seeing increased submissions (PRs) that
don't include a JIRA - I just committed one and then realized that it
didn't include a JIRA (sorry about that!). Given github and the recent move
to gitbox significantly streamlines the contribution process I'm wondering
if we should reconsider our process. Any thoughts? Anyone work on another
Apache project that does things differently and has pro/con to share?

Regards,

Patrick