> Yet again I return to this subject of Kannel internal architecture thing.
> This time with something very concrete; available from my web page is now
> the entire modified version of Kannel we have made mainly during last Fall
> and Winter, with list of features we would like to include to Kannel.

Where is the web page?

> condiguration loading etc. And as most new features in Kannel are just new

can you say more about configuration loading? Personaly the best
configuration loading I have seen is in a program called BIRD (a
routing daemon - http://bird.network.cz). It can reload the
configuration in runtime - and will only apply changes where
needed. For example, if I changed settings of only a few of my SMSC
connections kannel should reconnect only those affected and live
the others intact.

--
Damjan Georgievski