For that we need to support optional fields in the SMPP driver - its not as easy as it
looks.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
Acting is not very hard.  The most important things are to be able to
laugh and cry.  If I have to cry, I think of my sex life.  And if I have
to laugh, well, I think of my sex life.
                -- Glenda Jackson