On Dienstag, August 19, 2003, at 07:12 Uhr, Mat wrote:

As I said it, some operators does not allow notifications.
That means that if you try to ask a DLR, your are notified
of failure everytime, and you can't send...
Maybe it's not the normal way of running an SMSC,
but the what I'm sure of is that I can't be notified using the
standard DLR mechanism...

Mat.

if you ask for dlrmask=8,16 or 24 you only get SMSC submission reports.
in this case the ACK or NACK from the SMSC is your "delivery" report and it shouldnt ask for a delivery report to be issued from the SMSC.
if it still does, then its to be considered a bug but I don't think it does.

Andreas Fink
Global Networks Switzerland AG

Tel: +41-61-6666333 Fax: +41-61-6666334 Mobile: +41-79-2457333
Global Networks, Inc. Clarastrasse 3, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
Web: http://www.global-networks.ch/  [EMAIL PROTECTED]