Hi All,

Nice to see a new stable coming out, especially with the meta-data
included, probably have the longest running copy of that here, > 180
days uptime (so even my meta-data is probably a bit out of date...).

I have been considering doing a bit of a rewrite of the user docs, and
this might be an opportunity for that. I will though need some feedback
on a few changes made to the source code that are not represented in the
current doc (on top of meta-data for which I know the details). I am
aware of Stipe I believe doing some "stilling" changes to a few config
parameters, switching from plural to singular and so on. Some of this I
can probably track down, but anyone has a list of what their code
changed with regards to what the users see, please post.

Regards,
    Kyriacos Sakkas

Nikos Balkanas wrote:
> That's the beauty of getting the release out. They might have doubts
> about the CVS, but they won't cancel a release because make check
> fails! :-) (Of course they might complain a lot!)
>
> BR,
> Nikos
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "sangprabv" <sangpr...@gmail.com>

Kyriacos Sakkas
Development Team
Netsmart
Tel: + 357 22 452565
Fax: + 357 22 452566
Email: kyria...@netsmart.com.cy
http://www.netsmart.com.cy

Taking Business to a New Level!

** Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email
message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this  email message is strictly prohibited.
If you think that you have received this email message in error, please
email the sender at kyria...@netsmart.com.cy **