On Wed, 2009-06-10 at 14:32, Nikos Balkanas wrote:
> I happen to agree also. But the fact is, that this is how kannel
> currently works. And i have to abide by that. Anyway, read my response to
> Alvaro, it may be just a configuration issue.

I'm not sure if we are talking about same behavior of bearerbox but as
I see it, bearerbox in 1.4.3 version (and some previous) starts and
stays even if no one smsc (smsbox can't connect to SMSC) is running or in
online status.

If you talk about some specific configuration (smsc routing or load
balancing) then you might be right. I didn't tested such use cases.

Or, I misunderstood your post totally.

--
Kind regards,  Milan