Robert 'Bob' Jensen wrote:
> Kevin this is your warning we are going to try again in a month.

When exactly? March 2? We'll see if we can get 4.4.0 out to the stable
updates by that time…

> Why shouldn't the KDE team wait 3 weeks now so that their update gets
> released about the time of our next Re-Spin?

… but the thing is, if we reduce our testing so we hit the respin and some
regression slips through, we're going to end up with a broken KDE update and
you're going to end up with a broken respin and everybody loses.

If on the other hand we wait 3 weeks to mark the update as stable when it
already passed our testing, instead of just the respin users getting an old
KDE, everyone is stuck with an old KDE and everybody loses again (not to
mention the many complaints about "where's KDE 4.4?" we'd get, we're already
getting them now, and the longer we take, the more complaints we get).

        Kevin Kofler