Le Mer 3 mars 2010 05:49, Kevin Kofler a écrit :
> Jesse Keating wrote:
>> did a poor job in stating our goals for the operating system, and just
>> hoped that our maintainers would see things the way we saw them.
>
> Why should they see them that way rather than the right way? ;-)

Please stop claiming the "right way". Every Fedora packager does not share
your opinion on rolling stable releases, despite all your repeated claims.

If KDE wants to be on an equal footing with GNOME (another of your repeated
complains) it needs to learn synchronizing with distro releases like GNOME
(and kernel, and xorg did). You're distorting the Fedora model to accommodate
KDE roadmaps. Granted, KDE is not something I'd want badly supported in
Fedora, but this is reaching ridiculous levels.

--
Nicolas Mailhot