Dave Airlie wrote:
> So in your mind, there is a majority of people on your side, but they
> are just too lazy to stand for election and take over the board?

s/too lazy/too busy doing actual work/
(as opposed to wasting their time with politics or bureaucracy)

Have you noticed that all the people who are complaining about the policies
are highly experienced packagers?

And there are actually many more people disagreeing with those broken
policies than the ones you notice on the ML, they just don't have the time
to write mails to complain about them. (For example, rumors are that several
people in the Brno RH office share my concerns.)

        Kevin Kofler