Ok, Version at head of beignet repository builds:

though I could not get 1.1.2 to build. One might be able to make a patch to be able to get 1.1.2 to build by comparing it with the version in the repository, or perhaps wait for 1.1.3. Where can I find and download beignet spec files so can test it out on more architectures in koji?