On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 09:51:09PM +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Well, the user-centric stuff belongs in the Bodhi update notes first of all.

This is an excellent point. Argh — we have three changelogs, and
possibly *four*:

1. Whatever upstream has
2. The specfile/rpm changelog
3. The dist-git commit
4. Bodhi notes — for updates that go through bodhi.

For a user, #4 and #1 are probably the most useful, while #2 is the
most easily-accessed (and #3 is a deep, dark secret).

Of course, many updates go into Rawhide without going through the bodhi
dance, and... I certainly appreciate the lack of hoop-jumping there. It
means there's only an explanation for updates that happened during a
release, though.

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>