On 31/10/16 12:18, Bastien Nocera wrote:

They're metered unless you either tag them as unmetered, or hints are provided
to NetworkManager by what you're connected to. For example, Android tethering
is automatically tagged as metered as Android provides a hint in its DHCP
configuration.

What if you're not even using NetworkManager?

Only my laptop, which needs the easy UI of Network Manager to connect to different networks, uses NM while all my non-mobile machines just use systemd-networkd to manage the network.

So how do I tag a connection as unmetered with systemd-networkd?

More to the point how do I tag it as unmetered at certain times of day...

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/